Jokes About Programming
Programming is a unique occupation. No other legal occupation has so much in common with the underworld. You stay up all night desperately working on problems, speak an obscure language that only your coterie knows, and have worldwide connections with people whose faces you never see. You’re probably underappreciated by your office; no one really understand programmers except other programmers. But you know that you’re on the cutting edge. To cheer you up, here’s some humor just for you.
Funny Java Jokes
These Java jokes will tickle your funny bone and remind you of why you became a programmer.
1. Why does C get all the chicks and Java doesn’t? Because C doesn’t treat them like objects.
2. Counterargument: Java doesn’t seem women as objects – it considers each one in a class of her own.
3. Java and C were telling jokes. It was C’s turn, so he writes something on the wall, points to it and says “Do you get the reference?” But Java didn’t.
4. A group of computer science geeks were listening to a lecture about Java programming at a university.
5. After the lecture, one of the men leaned over and grabbed a woman’s breast. The woman said, “Hey! That’s private, okay?”
6. The man hesitated for a second looking confused. He said, “But I thought we were in the same class.”
7. Some people see a problem and think “I know, I’ll use Java!”. Now they have a ProblemFactory.
8. If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program. The rest of them will write Perl programs.
9. Java: OK guys. Any idea how to make women more interested in us?
C++: More exceptions?
Python: Define our methods?
ANSI-C: Stop treating them like objects?
10. If Java is the answer, it must have been a really verbose question.
11. Java Programmer 1: We have a problem in our website
Java Programmer 2: Let’s use Struts!
Java Programmer 1: Now we have two problems.
The Pro in Programmer
Being a programmer is a challenge, but it has its own rewards. You’re developing software and solving problems for things that the whole world can use. You’re on the edge of technology, no matter where you’re employed, and you probably keep up with all the latest developments. Although people might look at you funny when you start talking about work, you can always impress them with your skills. Being a programmer just might be one of the coolest jobs in the world. Truly, this is the age of the geek, and programmers are right at the top of the wave.