Why It Really Pay to Browse 5 Most Popular Java Problems and Solutions
- Technical side of the interview always comes down to java problems and solutions.
- There are few of java questions that are most frequently asked on the Java developer interview.
- Interviewers are not very creative about finding out new Java coding questions.
What’s So Important about Java Solutions for the Employer?
Interviewer likes Java problems for two main reasons. First, unlike popular FAQs or other fact-based questions, assignment in Java is not easy to crack. So, basically java solutions should deserve greater attention from the employer as they stand as an epitome of the interviewee’s expertise. Second reason is that employer really wants you to write code, not maintenance work. Nowadays, coding skills requirements are getting higher and therefore java problems are at the top of each Interviewer list. Here are a few java tips that can come in handy.
Want to Have 5 Most Popular Java Problems and Solutions! Take a Look at These
- Write a Java program to print Fibonacci series up to 100
- FizzBuzz problem : Write a Java program that prints the numbers from 1 to 50. But for multiples of three print “Fizz” instead of the number and for the multiples of five print “Buzz”. For numbers which are multiples of both three and five print “FizzBuzz”.
- Write a Comparator in Java to compare two employees based upon their names, departments and age?
- Design vending machine in Java which vends Item based upon four denomination of coins and return coin if there is no Item.
- Write a Java program to check if a number is Armstrong or not?
These are the most popular coding interview questions which may sound simple but will be tricky ones for those who cannot code. That’s why you, Java folks, you need a good resource to improve problem solving skills in Java assignments by browsing popular problems and solutions.